If you want a friendly, helpful and affordable Garden City KS attorney then call 620-275-9614 today!
Dean K Ryan, Attorney at LawDean K Ryan, Attorney at Law, personally handles all of the cases that come through his door. He graduated with honors from Kansas State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Agricultural Economics with a minor in Business. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from Washburn University of Law. He has served as school board attorney, city attorney, district judge, municipal court judge, guardian ad litem, and as a prosecutor. Now he is ready to help you!
Proud to Provide Consultations and Services for Legal Issues Including:
• BankruptcyWith a FREE Bankruptcy consultation, find out how you can determine if bankruptcy is right for you. Preserve your assets. Stop creditor harassment, foreclosure, repossession, and wage garnishment.
• Family LawLegal representation for:
- Legal Separation
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Child Support
• DivorceHere at the Law Office of Dean K. Ryan, I understand that sometimes the resolution of family disputes requires an attorney and that oftentimes these matters end up in court. I have been representing clients in divorce cases for over 30 years and will work closely with you through every step of the process. I understand that every relationship is different, and often there are children involved that will require co-parenting. When appropriate, I am here to help you and your family adjust to the new reality of your relationship and make recommendations for local resources such as family counseling and parenting classes. I understand the need for tough but fair negotiations in a way that is designed to minimize animosity between you and your spouse. My goal is to help you find an emotionally and financially amicable conclusion to your divorce.
• AdoptionI provide guidance for individuals or families during the adoption process. Whether you are initiating an open, closed, stepparent, identified, agency, international, or relative adoption, there are several significant legal requirements that must be met. I will help you handle each step so that everything is done legally and ethically.
• Real EstateBe your own agent with advice from Dean K Ryan, Attorney at Law. You can save thousands in commission fees! Your lawyer can help you understand real estate contracts, act as an escrow agent, evaluate creative financing offers, and represent you at closing.
• Wills & ProbateSimple planning may allow you to avoid probate altogether so your family doesn't need to deal with legal battles during a stressful and grief-filled time. Probate proceedings delay the transfer of your assets and leaves your heirs with prolonged inconvenience and significant legal fees. Avoid this by making an appointment today to plan a smooth transfer of assets and talk about a will.
• TrafficDriving violations can have a huge impact on your life. Loss of license or even jail time can result in a lifetime of damage. Let me help with:
- DUI Defense
- Expired registration, tags
- Traffic violation
- Speeding ticket violation
- Suspended driver’s license
- Proof of insurance violation
- And other violations
• BusinessBusiness advice from the Internet, a friend, a family member, or anyone NOT a lawyer can have detrimental results. Give me a call, and we will work through your situation in conjunction with your accountant to decide what decisions are right for you.
For more information about the Legal Services offered in the Offices of Dean K Ryan, Attorney at Law, contact us at (620) 275-9614 today!